The Underground.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile! Forum Layout is TEMPORARY.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFoxBadger

TheFoxBadger

Storytime with Foxbadger! (again) Empty
PostSubject: Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)   Storytime with Foxbadger! (again) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:34 am

Once upon a time, there was a Thrasher. The Thrasher lived quite happily in his house made of a disembodied cow spleen. Then one day, a fly ate up his house and s**t on his doorstep. The Thrasher was very sad that day, and murdered entire towns until he felt better. A couple months, and approximately 3,146 towns later, the Thrasher was wandering around in a field when all of a sudden a Giant flew over him and hovered horizontally overhead. The giant then said," I LIKE BLUEBERRIES", and grabbed the Thrasher by the gizzard! The Thrasher began biting at the giant's fingernail, which was made of Gouda, but quickly gave up, because Fondue is better. Helpless to free himself, the Thrasher called out to the giant.

"Giant!", said he," If you free me, I shall find for you the bestest fried chicken the world has never not known!"

"HA HA HA!", chortled the giant,"I would take you up on your offer, but only the Queen of Ceiling Fans has such a splendid dish of bird. I could perhaps let you go to get it, but then my children would be unhappy that I let their new carpet get mouldy. Maybe later I shall get bored of you and request a hookah, but until then, you are mine."

And so the giant took the Thrasher to the Realm of the Perpetually Yucky Everlasting Whales, or P.Y.E.W., and was made into gumballs for all the giant's children to share and explore. However, before he could be chewed, the Thrasher escaped, and changed form into that of the Lefty, a giant flying foot with an extra toe on the back and a cargo hold in the third toenail. He flew all the way to Pennsylvania and became a coat rack, where he lived for happily ever after.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
Parked Car Lampkins

Parked Car Lampkins

PostSubject: Re: Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)   Storytime with Foxbadger! (again) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:47 am

Oh, Thrasher. I already miss you.
Back to top Go down
SoupEngine

SoupEngine

PostSubject: Re: Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)   Storytime with Foxbadger! (again) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 am

this made my day.
Back to top Go down
http://enginekicker.deviantart.com
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)   Storytime with Foxbadger! (again) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 am

i loled so hard.
Back to top Go down
https://theunderground.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)   Storytime with Foxbadger! (again) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storytime with Foxbadger! (again)
Page 1 of 1